Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I finally figured this thing out

I can't make any promises but now that I have figured out how to post maybe you'll here more from us. I have enjoyed the brief break from sports and am trying to gear myself up for baseball. Although, Logan never really geared down from it. This past weekend Emily managed to cut her hair AGAIN, then hide all the scissors in the house. I think I have found all but one and hidden them to my liking. Of course this is after trying to straighten out her bangs with tiny cuticle scissors. And I think that is the most excitement we have seen around here.

2 comments:

NanaBell said...

Yaaaaay, Amy! Welcome to the blogosphere!

There must be something about haircuts in the atmosphere. Meredith has been after me to cut hers'. But she usually gets the idea about 10:30 at night, so it hasn't been cut yet. If you will bring Emily over, I will be happy to try to repair the damage.

(Does anyone remember when Ginny cut Elizabeth's hair?)

Matt and Jade said...

Welcome Amy. So glad to hear from you. You should take a picture and then post it, so we can see the damage.