Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July!

Well, it seems that since Matt usually remembers to post birthdays he didn't get to wish himself a Happy Birthday! Sad day! So, here's a happy birthday to our July Birthdays!

Matt-2nd
Jade-9th
Charity-10th
Clay-15th (gone but not forgotten)
Meredith-20th
Neal-30th

I hope we all remember to send our best wishes to all. Of course, July is also great because it'll be my anniversary! *woot* AND a three day weekend thanks to Pioneer Day! :)

Things with me are trudging along with the pregnancy. It seems like doctor and hospital visits (all routine, no worries) are all I do these days. I finished the quilt a couple weeks ago and will use the next couple weekends to finish cleaning out the office and transitioning it to the nursery. David threw out his back last weekend so that has been delayed, but he's healing.

Summer is slow in regard to work, but school starts early this year, so that will get me back to busy right before I leave for the baby. She's moving all over the place. We can't wait to settle the lots of hair/no hair question, aside from seeing our little girl! We hope all are doing well and having a fun summer (which would explain the quiet, quiet blogosphere over here).

No comments: