Thursday, December 28, 2006
I am the blogging queen!
Okay, probably not the "queen" but I've been at this a couple years, if not more. Wow, what's good Woods family news? I got my grades back. First time on A/B honor roll since I was a Junior in high school (and that was just one or two semesters). Oh! And I got a (partial) scholarship for the next semester because everyone thinks I'm great, haha. Okay, I'm sure it was my glaring intellect as well. ;) In any case, mom, Meredith and I leave for Idaho tomorrow and I think I'm more packed than Meredith is, if that is possible. It has been an eventful trip home, but I'm quite ready to go back to school and see my other "family" and catch up with them (no offense guys). Who knows what I'll do when I'm at a point where I'm not in school anymore. Probably go nuts, haha. Thanks for putting this together Matt! It will be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
First time on the A/B Honor roll since High School? Holly, Holly, Holly, surely you are not juggling that much stuff! Hahahee! Yeah, sorry, I have not been off of it since I dropped out of high school! What can I say, I hate to fail...again. We'll see how the blogging thing goes. I remember the short-lived but awesome idea of "NanaBell's network." I hope that this blog is not predisposed to such a terrible fate. Congrats on the scholarship, those are always helpful!
Post a Comment