I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Natalie and McKenzie look so big!! That is crazy!! Mom told me about what McKenzie said at Kim and Pam's over the intercom. I thought it was hilarious. Y'all have raised wonderful girls! Matt
What did she say? She said so many things, I can't remember.
Mom said that she got on the intercom and said that Emily was needed in the play room. I thought it was awesome!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Natalie and McKenzie look so big!! That is crazy!! Mom told me about what McKenzie said at Kim and Pam's over the intercom. I thought it was hilarious. Y'all have raised wonderful girls! Matt
What did she say? She said so many things, I can't remember.
Mom said that she got on the intercom and said that Emily was needed in the play room. I thought it was awesome!!
Post a Comment