Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Yesterday...some e-mails started flying around between some of the girls I studied with saying they passed, didn't pass, sending congrats. What did I do? I called Meredith to see if she was at home. She wasn't, but said she would be home soon. I asked her to give me a call when she arrived.

A short time later she called. I asked her if I had any mail. She said I did...rambling off "something from State Farm, Lincoln Financial...NALS". I confirmed that she said NALS, and I asked her to open it and read it to me, to which she replied, "Dear Nancy...We would like to congratulate you on your successful completion of the Professional Paralegal..."

I was ecstatic! First of all because I wasn't supposed to hear my results for another three weeks and second of all because I don't have to take it again!

I can't express how much I truly appreciate your prayers, love and support. Thank you for all you are to me and all you do for me. I love you all!

Smooches! (yes!)

4 comments:

Holly Long said...

Yay! Again!

Ginny said...

I have the 200th post! Woo hoo!

NanaBell said...

Go, Ginny! Go, Ginny! Now you the (wo)man!

Charity said...

Yee Haw!