Monday, October 8, 2007

Conference comfort

I know it was bad of me...but I couldn't help taking a picture. Cliff and the girls, and Mom all fell asleep during the second session of conference on Saturday. Alex claims she was awake the whole time, and Cliff got home just in time to watch the last 2 talks which he and the girls slept through. Ahh...good times. There's just something about the soft tones of their voices that can knock you right out if your remotely tired. Oh well-

5 comments:

NanaBell said...

Gee thanks, Charity. Thanks to Holly and Amy, I now have a camera. I look forward to using it.

Holly Long said...

Oh, how I wish I had a nap right now. Maybe I'll get a little energy just from seeing pictures of people sleeping. *sigh*

Al said...

Yeah , only the first half i was awake.

Matt and Jade said...

I had to work on Sat. so I listened to it on the radio. On Sun. we woke up late and watched it at home, and Sun. afternoon we watched it downstairs in the lobby on the big screen with neighbors. It was great! I drifted into sleep a little bit during the very last session.

Ginny said...

Just a little tid bit...
You could hear speakers from Kim & Pam's house blaring it throughout the neighborhood Saturday morning. It reminded me of those campaign trucks in movies that drive around and blast information about the candidates.