This past weekend I went with Ryan and Courtney to see Five Times August in Conway for $1. It was a pretty small gathering this time so we got front row seats and got to hang out and talk to him for a while as well. Autograph and all. It was a good break from the stressful week to be able to just hang out with my adopted brother and sister-in-law. The more time we spent with each other the more scary it is that we have so much in common! So, here are a couple pictures that Courtney took at the concert.

Brad Skistimas, a.k.a. Five Times August
Courtney, Brad & I. (Such a better picture than last time!)
Courtney, Brad, and Ryan. It took convincing for Ryan to agree to a picture with Brad, but Brad promised to make it a "manly" picture, so he agreed. :)
Like I said, there is a conference in Italy that Dr. Moore is speaking in so they'll be gone two weeks and then it's Thanksgiving! I'll have three weeks almost with class only one day which will be nice. Lots of time for clients (or quilting). I have only finished about eight or nine squares hand quilting the nine-patch so the free time will be welcome!



4 comments:
That's a good picture of you Holly- It looks like fun. You hair looks nice in that shot. Go Holly!
Looks like fun! How can a guy make a living as a musician when the tickets are only $1? Looking forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving.
I think it's a good picture too! The hair is thanks to my multi-purpose glasses/headband. :) Probably the most expensive headband I've ever had. ;)
He's actually independent and his second CD comes out next year sometime (the first was September). The school pays him and all the money goes to the student emergency fund or something like that.
Erin and I are both excited for Thanksgiving!
Sounds like you get to take it a easy for a little while. Yay! I'm glad you had fun at the concert. I love small venues (and crowds) like that. They make for such a better concert!
Post a Comment