Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Specatular!

So long story short...I got the chance to go see the Radio City Rockettes at the BJCC last night! I managed to get in free so it was even MORE worth it. It is probably something that I wouldn't have paid to see but it was really cool to see. I heard that the cheapest tickets for it were 64$ (a little pricey, yes?) and those were only for the seats that were way up on the top tier. I was sitting so close to the stage that they don't even sell tickets to people to sit there. It was definitely an interesting show, most of which was some fruitcakes singing and then the Rockettes dancing in their line with their legs kicking up in the air (Mom says she thinks its called a chorus line) but at the end, they read the scriptures that talk about the birth of Christ and they had a nativity with the angel and everything. There were even sheep, camels and a donkey! I got to pet the animals after the show and I was trying to get one of the camels to cooperate with me but it wasn't working and honestly, I was scared to turn my back on it. So this is the best I got...



...and here are a couple other ones from the show...






2 comments:

Sarah said...

What she didn't tell you is HOW she got free tickets.....she's dating the little man!!!! When were you going to tell us??? Is he coming to the Christmas Brunch?

Matt and Jade said...

Camels are scaring. Ever been kicked by one? Oh yeah, me either. LoL. I'm curious abou the free tickets also.