Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun!

It makes me sad to not see anything going on on our blog! (Even though I know everyone is busy) So I was trying to think of all the things I could post about and realized that I might be able to come up with something...so here goes nothing...oh yeah, t


For Logan's birthday, he invited some friends to go camping with him and I went up with Amy to help...or make it worse, I'm still not sure which one I did, but either way it was fun! It was right by Little River Canyon and we stopped at the waterfalls before heading to where we camped out.

This is just the view from where we were.


It was FREEZING cold while we were there. The wind was constantly blowing and..it was just so cold. This is Logan and I after we woke up and were standing by the fire trying to warm up. I really like this picture because Logan is actually smiling...and our jackets match!


Logan and his friend Brady looking over the edge. It was a beautiful view.


CJ is just TOO cute!


While the girls were here for Thanksgiving, I spent a couple hours one afternoon and curled Samantha's straight hair and straightened Alex's curly hair. It was fun but took a while to do.

Cute picture of Mom and CJ.


...and then Me and Charity! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures! Love you all!

4 comments:

Holly Long said...

I saw the picture of CJ before I saw the caption and I thought...why is Meredith posting this old picture of Emily!? Sorry CJ, I just never saw the resemblance before. Thanks for the update Teh. You and your pictures get us through the slow days. :)

NanaBell said...

Thanks for posting, Meredith. I need to take time to learn how to use the camera!

Bartholomew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bartholomew said...

How fun!! It's good to see Amy & Logan on here too.

I remember going to Little River Canyon when I was in scouts. Do they still have the cable swing over the cliff by the small falls (just down from the big waterfall)?