Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of the semester

I have not posted in such a long time, I miss doing it! Well, it is the end of the semester, and I now have only one year left! Fortunately, I took the advice of some wise seniors in the past and have only four classes that I have to take over the next two semesters, so I hope to just be having fun! This summer I am scheduled for two events! One is Air Assault school, which Charles has already been through so you might know what it is, and Leadership Development and Assessment Course (LDAC) which will be an evaluation period of how good of a leader I am in the Army sense. Oh yeah, Charles, Air Assault will be at Fort Knox; I have orders for it and plane tickets, itinerary and everything. Jade is set on getting Lagoon season passes for the summer along with some other friends of ours, so that should be a blast! I'm at work, so I'll write later!

1 comment:

Holly Long said...

Sounds like a fun summer! It'll be so nice to have a couple relaxing semesters! Any idea on what next?