I second the happy birthday for Ashley and want to give a retroactive shout out to Cody, he totally got skipped over on Monday!
Things here are warming up and reports of snow are still coming from Salt Lake. Next week is what they call "Jeep Safari" and apparently it would be wise for us to steer clear of grocery stores and all public locations until all that is over. Unfortunately, we live precisely in the center of town, so I don't think we'll have much luck avoiding the crowds. It has somewhat already started because I have seen lines and lines of Jeeps going down Main Street. It will be fun to see Jeeps as far as they eye can see.
In other news, plane tickets have been purchased and we will be flying into Birmingham on the evening of May 2nd and leaving the morning of May 9th. A couple days in Arkansas, but still enough days to fit everyone in, I hope. We're excited for the trip and to see everyone (and that part about getting sealed for time and eternity as well)! David has decided to get his endowments in Salt Lake a few hours before hopping a plane to Birmingham, so it will be a jam-packed day with a layover in ATL where we hope to see Ginny & Neal for the couple hours we are there.
Sorry, no baby bump pictures yet. Maybe on Tuesday (when we find out the ever-present question: boy or girl?) we will take a picture or two. I can't believe I'm already to the halfway point!
We look forward to seeing you all when we're in town! :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment