I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Oh, no! What will we ever do without Cody??
Cliff would appreciate the creative use of ketchup!
It was actually fake red blood in a spray bottle. Charlie bought it for Halloween!
Have they determined who the perpetrator was?
That is too funny!!! Little boys are SO different from little girls!
Haha, I love it!
We all had a hand in it. Charlie got the blood and put it on the knife, Ryan put the knife on the ground, and I took the picture. He was so good holding still it was awesome.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, no! What will we ever do without Cody??
Cliff would appreciate the creative use of ketchup!
It was actually fake red blood in a spray bottle. Charlie bought it for Halloween!
Have they determined who the perpetrator was?
That is too funny!!! Little boys are SO different from little girls!
Haha, I love it!
We all had a hand in it. Charlie got the blood and put it on the knife, Ryan put the knife on the ground, and I took the picture. He was so good holding still it was awesome.
Post a Comment