Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

I would like to remind everyone to thank those Veterans in your life, whether they are your son, daughter, dad, mom, husband, wife, child, friend and especially the family members. We have the freedoms in our lives because of all those who gave their lives. Please honor our Veterans and Soldiers. Don't forget.

1 comment:

NanaBell said...

Thanks for the reminder, Jade. As much as we may appreciate the contribution of those who serve in the Armed Forces, they could never do it without the support of their families, especially their spouses and children. On this Veterans' Day, I especially want Ashley, Charlie, Ryan, Josh, and Cody to know that we recognize the tremendous sacrifices they have made so that Charles could serve. Knowing how pleased I am that he will be returning soon, I can't imagine how much it must mean to them.