Monday, January 19, 2009

Coupon Coup!


I started "couponing" around mid-October and have gotten a few good deals, but I am starting to really get the hang of it and today... I spent 36.16 for 39 items, that's about .92 cents per item! I am so thrilled! Check out my stash!

3 boxes of Electrasol 36 pk dishwasher geltabs
3 boxes Cheerios
1 box Publix frosted flakes
2 bottles Publix white grape juice
4 Quaker instant oatmeal
3 Smuckers jam
8 Green Giant boxed frozen vegetables
2 Mueller's whole grain pasta
2 Gerger puffed whole grain snacks
2 Gerber wagon wheel snacks
2 Pam cooking spray
2 Lysol All-purpose spray
1 4-in-1 Lysol Kitchen spray
3 8pk Yoplait Go-gurt
1 Fiber One muffin mix

This obviously is not enough to live on for a week so I still have other things to get tomorrow, but all of this was from Publix. My money is going much farther these days and my freezer and pantry are filling up. Just thought I'd share my excitement! YEAH!

4 comments:

NanaBell said...

Wow! That's almost like having an extra income! Good job!

Sarah said...

Good grief! Just coupons from the paper? Where do you get them?

Matt and Jade said...

I love coupons, I have been cutting coupons for years, it's great.

Charity said...

Sarah-
I use the coupons from the Sunday paper as well as some from Publix. The key is holding the coupons til the item goes on sale or buy 1 get 1 free, having one coupon per item and using the coupons at a store that doubles.