-CJ is getting cuter and cuter by the day (I'm sure Charity could tell you more about that)
-The Christmas Brunch went well this year, with not quite as much damage this year as there was last year. I am pretty sure Luke has recovered from his loss.
-Everyone here had a great Christmas (at least I'm pretty sure they did)
-ALICE CAME TO VISIT!!! and she has now met everyone except for Holly and David.
-Alice and I went to the Vulcan and spit off of the top of the tower, it was way more fun than it sounds.
-Charles stopped in for a short visit!
-My brown flip flops, ya know the ones I wear EVERYWHERE?! Yeah...one of them broke.
-Mom, Alice and I had a blast in Madison spending time with Charity, Cliff, Alex, Samantha, and CJ (despite the fact that Mom and Charity got lost. hah)
-Alice and I were going to Waffle House late one night and as we were walking in there was some drunk lady outside throwing up...we still went inside and ate...Alice loved the waffles
-Charity and I are now thugs.
-Mom and Alice are now BFF
-CJ was mine and Alice's first kiss of the new year...except he didn't enjoy it at all.
-We spent New Year's playing Rock Band, Mexican Train, and Five Crowns...all very fun games, except some people are not as good as others at Rock Band
-While CJ was sleeping, the Stratton family was "on tour" and Charity was...well...eating pie.
-I still love egg nog.
-Alice and I got matching pajama pants while she was here. They were on sale for only 5$!!
-We went to the McWane Center and played with the big light bright!!!...and many other things...
-Dreamland was Alice's goodbye Alabama meal...and it was good.
-Alice rode a goat. (and petted some ugly ones)
-She also chased a peacock, which she was very proud of.
-And UNFORTUNATELY Alice left yesterday so life will go back to normal.




2 comments:
Thanks for posting, Meredith!
Many of the pictures did not come through :(
Post a Comment