This is a poster that I made for a child psychology class last semester.
Jade and I went to Sierra Vista and San Diego for Christmas visiting Jade's family and seeing some old friends! It was great! This is us at the beach!
When we were flying back to Utah after Christmas, the pilot directed our attention to the sight below, the Grand Canyon. The view was amazing.
This past weekend we visited Holly and David in Moab! While we were there we went to the Monticello Temple,
and Arches National Park. Have you ever seen "Brother Bear"? Well in this canyon we replicated part of the movie. The part when the rams are on the mountain and are yelling "No, you shut up!" Then the echo returns and they think it is someone else so the rams keep yelling it. Well, we did not realize there was a gentleman that was hiking through this canyon while we yelling it. It was great!



3 comments:
Looking at pictures of my children at the beach when it is 21 degrees in Birmingham is the pits! We are freezing here! Thanks for posting, Matt!
Cool Matt! I guess it was when we flew to Reno last time that we also saw the Grand Canyon from our plane and it really IS breathtaking!
Matt (and Jade) we really enjoyed your visit! I hope you got all your homework and Home Teaching done. Thanks again for everything, we always love having you around!
Post a Comment