The trip took a lot out of me for a variety of reasons, but it was great to visit with The Strattons (including a dance-off) and Meredith as well as mooch a good meal off of Dad at the Olive Garden after running into Rheanna at the temple Saturday morning.
It was back to family week on Monday and saying goodbye to my Capstone friend for a couple months. Tomorrow after family week I head down to Plano, Texas to visit my friend Jaime and play with her. I'll get back in time for my clients on Tuesday and then spend the rest of my free week cleaning the apartment (for when mom and Meredith come for my birthday*!) and reading books for classes coming up. :)
*This begs two questions: 1) Is your apartment really that dirty? Yes, yes it is. and 2) Do you really need that much time to clean? No, but I will not have any free time after the break is over between classes, rotation, and clients, so if it's not perfect, I'll just leave a key under the mat so they can clean while I'm at Capstone. :)
Oh yeah, that reminds me!! Mat Kearney is going to be at Harding on September 6th with Five Times August opening for him! I've already blanked out my book at the clinic (indicating I'm unavailable) and am going to that for my birthday, hopefully with Robyn and Seth from Little Rock. Happy Birthday to me! Oh yeah, I got my first birthday present yesterday! :) I'll take a picture of it eventually and post it. :)



3 comments:
I do not know if this is a bad thing, but I have no idea who Mat Kearney is. I did have a soldier when I was in the Army and his name was Kearney, but Sean not Mat. I do not keep up with pop culture at all. I hope that is not a bad thing, but I can see the effects sometimes (i.e. people talk and I don't know what they are talking about). Anyway, thanks for the post, I love you!
I don't know who Matt Kearney is either. Glad y'all had a good time!
I figured most people wouldn't know who he was which is why I posted links to the websites. :)
Post a Comment