Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Mayer" I help you...


Waiting on the world to change.
We had good seats. We were in the front section (1st Tier) on row P which we figured was the 16th row from the front. Not too shabby, Holly.

Enjoying time together in the sweltering heat at the John Mayer concert.

Alex and Samantha with Aunt Holly before she headed back to Arkansas. Cliff had hidden her keys on Saturday and we didn't know it, so we spent a while looking for them Sunday night before she could leave. Cliff obviously wasn't home to tell us he had hidden them or where they were. He felt really bad when he got home and found out. Sorry again Holly for my husband's sometimes warped sense of humor...of course, that's what makes him fit in so well, so....

Sorry I couldn't think of a clever post title, so this is all you get. It has taken me a few days to get my act together and actually get the pictures from the John Mayer/Ben Folds concert off of my laptop, on to the flash drive, and actually bring it to work to post on the blog. I didn't have any really good Ben Folds pictures so I didn't add them. But I thought these turned out good. We had SO much fun! Hope ya'll enjoy the pictures.

4 comments:

Holly Long said...

I thought you were joking about the keys!! Silly Cliff! :) I still made it home. I guess I should post my pictures, which means I should put them on my computer. Eh, eventually. :)

Matt and Jade said...

Sounds like fun!! I think I only know one John Mayer song, and it was the one you mentioned. I don't think I know any Ben folds five songs, sorry, but I hope y'all had a good time!

NanaBell said...

Thanks to Holly, I am familiar with John Mayer. I don't know the names of many of his songs, but I can usually recognize his voice on the radio. One of my favorite songs is "The Luckiest" probably the only song I know is by Ben Folds. (I thought Ben Folds was a group. Is it a person?)

Holly Long said...

Ben Folds was Ben Folds Five back when I was in high school but they broke up and he is independent now. So you are right, just a few years late. :)