Sunday, December 9, 2007
Finito!
5 Disney movies, 4 sore fingers, 1 sore back later....MY QUILT IS DONE!!! Okay, so mom and I have to do the binding when I go home in a couple weeks, but it definitely looks better now that it's quilted (which might not be saying much). It's just good to have that out of the way so I can focus on procrastinating finals! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Go, Holly! Now we will have to find another project for you to work on!
Don't do iiiiit! Break the cycle of procrastination!! Give me hope that it can be done Holly, give me hope!! Congrats on the quilt!
Holly- I have a quilt you can work on if you get to looking for something to do, he he. JK, well sort of...congratulations though. Hopefully I can make some time to work on Samantha's. I'm jealous!
I'll work on your quilt Charity, fo' sho'! But what you've been doing is better than mine, so I think it would mean more if you finished it.
Mom, I think my new project should be...graduating. Yeah, I think I'll focus on reading all the books I haven't finished yet that I should have, etc. I figure it's the cheapest option seeing as I already have the books.
Matt, I've been on rotation all day, then I have a session, then a study session at my place. I'm getting my tail in gear. The procrastination must end tonight (I have lots due tomorrow)!!
Post a Comment