Thursday, December 13, 2007

Birthday....

Well, I got my birthday party in a box yesterday, so I celebrated last night. What a good idea!! I was able to get pics (see below). The party guests gave high remarks about the cake (and I agree). It wasn't dry or moldy. The tins got bent up pretty good, but the only thing I would have done different was to put it in a big ziploc bag (still in the tins). Thanks to all for everything. Love ya'll. Charles


If I was worried about my age, I could have swapped them around.....but I'm not. In fact, I can't wait until tomorrow, cuz I get better looking every day! ;-)


Cake and streamers...


Me and Robert - my roommate.


Ricci - a fellow warrant officer.

4 comments:

NanaBell said...

I'm sorry it was late, but glad it got there! Thanks for the tip about the cake. I'll keep that in mind next time. Hard to believe you're that old. I love you and am very proud of you.

Charity said...

I'm so glad you took pictures and shared them! Thanks-

Al said...

thats awesome!!!!

Ginny said...

It looks like things got pretty wild over there. I hope you had an enjoyable birthday! Love you!