Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Charles!!!

Woohoo! I'm so excited for your birthday I hope you're having an awesome day! I wished there was a way to call Iraq and wish you a Happy Birthday but as far as I know...there's not. Anyways...we all love you tons and miss you too!

4 comments:

Bartholomew said...

Thanks Meredith. I got your post from facebook too but I haven't accessed that site in a while. I had a good day. It was pretty much like any day. Thanks.

Matt and Jade said...

Yes...Happy Birthday Charles! We hope things are well! We love you!!

NanaBell said...

Hello, Charles,
Sorry I didn't post on your birthday -- no computer at home, but I did make sure to send a box. Please let me know when you get it and if the cake was still edible when it arrived. Love you lots!

Charity said...

Charles-
I couldn't login on your birthday day either. I'm sorry your day was like any other. We love you- Happy Belated Birthday- How old are you now?