Wednesday, January 2, 2008
I am here!!!!
I am sorry I haven't posted in a LONG time. Anyway just to fill you in I am going to be 14 in TEN days(!), cheer is going to end after the semester starts again(Jan. 7th I think), I am still strong in piano, I am really enjoying my break,and I can't wait for the baby to come! Oh I almost forgot today I requested a song on the radio and they PLAYED IT!! I was so excited. I think that's about everything that is going on. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy early birthday! So, what are your plans for celebration? Do you get to go to Winter Youth Conference now? That would be cool!! :)
Glad to see someone finally surface. Happy New Year to all and let's see some of those pictures you have been taking. :)
Post a Comment