We stopped to get gas...somewhere in Wyoming and Matt opened up the hood and was warming up by the engine...couldn't help but take a picture!
For those of you who didn't get to see what I sat next to in the back seat!
So this is for Mom...so that she's not the only one. I actually tried taking one at first and then when I looked at the picture his eyes were open...it was pretty creepy and scared me to death!
Here's mom finishing up my quilt!
And this picture is...of Jade eating some corn. Haha, pretty obvious, we all just liked the picture!
This was just funny! We got a little loopy in the car there towards the end. We were playing a noise game where Matt made a noise and Jade and I guessed what it was. We snuck in a couple of videos. It was an interesting ride and I definitely enjoyed it!



3 comments:
thats so awesome!!!!
Thanks for posting the pictures, Meredith! Matt doesn't look anywhere near as tired as I did when you took that picture of me sleeping last year. I'm glad you all made it safely to Utah and really appreciate Matt and Jade taking you. I look forward to seeing a picture of you with the quilt.
I miss ya'll already :(
Post a Comment