Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Samantha!

I didn't want the day to pass without someone wishing Samantha a happy 9th birthday! I know she doesn't check it, but we should all wish her a great day anyway! :)

5 comments:

NanaBell said...

Happy birthday, Samantha! I thought about posting that yesterday, but decided to wait until this morning and then, naturally, forgot. Glad you remembered, Holly.

Mere said...

So I called but I'm pretty sure that the Strattons never answer the phone when it's one of their birthdays...or maybe they're screening my calls. Oh well, I hope she had a great day! And I hope she got my message I left!

Ginny said...

I fourth that! You're almost in double digits girl!

Charity said...

This is Samantha:
thanks yall for saying happy b-day to me!!!i want to have my own email but the prego lady wont let me!!!!

NanaBell said...

You're very welcome, Samantha. Hang in there, one of these days you'll be old enough to sign in by yourself. :c)