My internet has been out for about the past week, so that's why I haven't surfaced in a while. We celebrated New Year's with the party favors that Mom sent me. I wanted to post some of the pics - I wanted to get one of me wearing all the stuff Mom sent. Get a load of the hat......thanks Mom!!

This is a picture of the desk/organizer I built for my room. (notice the webpage.......the blog that wasn't updated for almost a month)

This is my Christmas tree... Ashley got it for me.

.....and it snowed this morning and I got video. Snow in Baghdad, who'd have thunk it? It's not that impressive, but you have to remember, it is Iraq.



6 comments:
I'm jealous of your snow! Yeah, about that whole month thing...I wasn't doing anything spectacular...yet. :) Thanks for sharing!
Happy New Year, Charles! I'm glad you finally surfaced. It raises my comfort level to see your pictures. Snow in Iraq? Now that's crazy! The weather here has been so warm, the air conditioning has come on in our building.
I love the picture in your New Year stuff! Haha and I'm definitely NOT jealous of your snow...it pretty much snows EVERYDAY ALL DAY here and as much as i love it...I'd really like to not have to look at the ground when I walk to class! But that is still pretty crazy that it snowed there!
I particularly like the earrings. I had no idea that it snowed in Iraq! woohoo! Thanks for posting so often, I had a rough last semester and never actually posted, so I contributed to the lack of updates on the blog that one month. It is good to hear from you!
Oh my gosh- it was so good to see a posting from you. I was just thinking about you this morning. That's cool that you made your own little cabinet/shelf thingy. That must help pass the time. Thank you for posting--it make me feel better being able to see you are doing ok.
Please tell me the jewelry was glow-in-the-dark!! If it was, I feel jipped that we didn't get a picture of you with the lights out!!
Post a Comment