Well not much is going on here right now Samantha is off playing and mom is at work with dad. With my free time right now I am practicing for my typing class I am going to take this semester.
Right now I really don't have any special plans for my birthday mostly because I have to wait for my parents to talk about it and see if we are doing parties or something like that this year. I can't wait but even though it's exciting there's still a ton of work I have to do now.First I have to make an appointment with my dad, then I have to help the beehives figure out what they are doing .(Since I am the president and I am leaving this will be fun) So thats about everything. Love Ya!!!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's hard to believe you are going to be fourteen! It doesn't seem like that long ago that Meredith was that age and now she's off in college. Enjoy it while you can! Thanks for posting.
I can't believe it Alex!! I remember my 14th birthday. My cousin stepped on my birthday cake........ Long story, but it was my fault. The funny part is: uncle Kim ate the part he stepped on. I hope yours is the best ever! Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment