Okay, In case ya'll haven't heard, we got snow in Birmingham yesterday. I worked for 2 hours trying to make a snow cave and I was going to try to find a neighborhood boy with long hair to take a picture in the snow cave but by the time I was done w/it, and had found a little boy, the cave melted!!! Oh well, here are some pics I got before it melted. Oh, and, they are from inside the house. I stepped outside to take them and it was too cold... hehe, so I went back inside to take them from the window looking out!!! It is 18 degrees today. Even though the snow is gone, the town is shut down just b/c it's cold!!
FROM INSIDE THE BACK DOOR :)

FROM THE FRONT WINDOW

3 comments:
Haha, you are too funny! Too cold huh? I don't think you know the meaning of cold!!!
That's not snow, that;s frost!
Hahaha...snow cave. It would have taken all the snow in B'ham to make a snow cave!! haha. Well, y'all got a blink of what we have!!
Post a Comment