Thursday, January 31, 2008
HEY!
Hey guys ! Yesterday I went to a Black and White semi-formal! It was SO fun. And yes my dad was there and yes I danced with guys! I loved it ! We did a bunch of dances like YMCA , Cotton Eye Joe , and the Cha-Cha Slide!! There was a lot of slow songs too! I danced on almost all of them. But the one dance I really enjoyed was a slow paired dance. What I mean is that when we walked in they gave boys numbers and girls letters and in the middle of the dance they stopped everyone and called out a number. Then they called out a letter and that pair had to dance with each other and they did it three times and my letter was called out (and the guy was in the middle of the room looking around to see who he was paired with) and I slowed danced with this really cute guy. He wasn't dressed up , he was in jeans and a school shirt(which is a little nicer than a t-shirt). We danced and I found out that he went to my school, my dad did an eye exam on him , and that he had been baptized the previous Sunday. I thought that was really cool. My friend noticed that after our dance was over and they went to the next song that he kept looking over at me :).Unfortunately he is 13 and won't turn 14 until May so I won't see him at a dance for a while. Anyway it was a blast and I can't wait for the next dance to come around! Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
So where are the pictures? No video of you dancing?
My dad didn't bring a camera. But a leader of one of the wards thought me and the guy looked cute together so she took a picture.
Ooh, how cute! I'm excited for you Alex!
Thanks! It was so fun!! :)
wow! alex going to dances?! dang i'm getting old!!! haha i'm just kidding, i'm glad you enjoyed your first dance though! it only gets better from here on out!
yipee!!!
Ya know, I can remember my first dance. Aunt Anne told me to dance with everybody, especially the wall flowers (I just got what that means, haha). Well, I am glad you had fun, and Meredith is right, it only gets better, except when you dance with somebody with bad breath!!
Charity and Cliff, this is how it all starts. Good luck to the both of you.
Post a Comment