In any case...we went tubing this weekend and we had a BLAST. I just thought I'd post some more pictures...haha I hope everyone enjoys them!
Kadee (Alice's sister) Me, Alice and Leinani before hitting the dunes! They make a perfect spot to tube/sled and its packed pretty much every weekend! It was cold (when isn't it?!) but we definitely had fun and plan to go more often!
That hat that Mom made me in 5th grade still fits me! Apparently my heads not as big as Matt always said it was!!!



6 comments:
Looks like fun Meredith! Thanks for posting for us.
I'm glad you're having fun. (How come we never see any posts about school and the the wonderful things you are learning in classes?)
It's because she doesn't want to steal my thunder mom! What a nice sister!
hey, are those tire tubes y'all used? if so where did you get them? i have heard those are the best to use when tubing but we didn't have any when we went.
Still love the hat. Classic.
Don't worry meredith my hat still fits me too, but I have a smaller head than you. Snow is great isn't it?
Post a Comment