This is Alice and I on the way to the middle of nowhere, the wind was blowing like crazy so we look a little funny.
Viki and I just hanging out on the rocks.
This is Ryan and me on the dirtbike. It being my first time made me a little nervous to go but it was tons of fun and completely safe.
Our fire was so big when it first started that Viki and Aimee were roasting marshmallows from the top of the rocks so they didn't get burnt standing too close to the fire.
On the way back from the bonfire, Viki was sitting in the back of the cab and she found "The Friend" and so she read it for a good 20 minutes or so. She is quite the funny one.
I just think this is so beautiful!
This is one of our friends from a few doors down and Rebecca one night being crazy before we went swimming.
For those of you who don't know what this is-it's a game called Mexican Train. We play it pretty often in our apartment and it's tons of fun. You should check it out!



5 comments:
I like how you added the "completely safe" part in there. You wouldn't do anything that wasn't safe, now would you? And Mexican train? Hmmmmm....
Awesome Meredith! You always are able to see the beauty around, that's cool. Dirt bikes are safe Sarah, duh. jk, haha! I want one.
Fun pictures! (Safe,yeah!) Thanks for keeping us posted.
Matt, I'll get a motorcycle, you get a dirt bike.
Teh, have you played chicken foot? We used those same kind of dominoes to play that when I was in Virginia. Quite fun!
Post a Comment