I am super excited to come for Ginny's wedding and see everyone in just a few days! And little CJ, we'll have to get some ice cream or something and catch up with each other, haha! I have been meaning to post some pictures over the past few weeks to months, so here they are!
Haha! Meredith, this is revenge for me and mom!
We made a fire and roasted marshmallows. Ryan enjoyed flaming the mallows though!
This is a late Saturday Night activity, notice the darkness around, it was after 9pm. This was a city dumpster and Charlie and Ryan had already been told not to dump stuff there, but Ashley and I had not. Hahaha!
Jade just bought me some new face cleaner, and I had to make a few modifications.
Charlie and I were showing off our skills one night.



5 comments:
You crack me up with your "modifications"! We sure are looking forward to seeing you this week!...And CJ prefers chocolate milk shakes :)
Those cartwheels were pretty sweet but your ping pong skills are much better :) Can't wait to see ya!! Wish Jade was coming too!!
Thanks for posting, Matt! It's fun to know a little bit about what's going on with you and Jade. We are all looking forward to your quick trip to Alabama. We have a lot to do in a very little time so you need to be ready to hit the ground running when you get here! Jade may be glad she didn't come! (Can't believe how tall Charlie is getting!)
Those modifications cracked me up too! Thanks for the wonderful picture of myself, I never even knew you took one, good job being sneaky. Haha, and thanks again for letting me crash at you guys' place!
I love those modifications!!!! its hilarious!!! :)
Post a Comment