I couldn't let today go by without making somewhat of a big deal of Mom's birthday. I went to her house yesterday to try to find the spare key to her car and she apparently has gotten paranoid in her old age and either carries it with her or has it in a magnet case under the car. (I know that has nothing to do with the fact that my keys got locked in my car sitting in Mom's driveway behind her car which she could not move- thus making Meredith late to work- anyway, another story for another time- LOL) SO....I couldn't fill the car with black balloons which was part of my original plan. So I did everything but that. Here sits Mom's car, as we speak, in the church parking lot. I'm not sure if she has seen it by now, because I am sure someone saw me decorating it and I'm sure someone has seen it since I did it. But just thought I'd share. I wanted to do something to make her laugh....I'd love for it to be one of those laughs where she can't talk.... you all know which one; the same one she had when she had to tell us the story about the toilet at Cliff's office; yea, that laugh!! But I guess we'll see. If only I had someone camped out to video her as she sees it for the first time.
HAPPY 60TH MOM!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
And you all know that I will get the phone call too saying, "Are you going to come clean this mess off my car??" HA!! It'll be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love that!!!! That is soooooo hilariously funny!!!!!! I wish you couldve done the balloons! but oh well.. thanks for posting! :) !
A great post for the 300th! Glad someone made it special!
Shucks! I already washed the car. If I had know I could get Sarah to come do it, I would have. Thanks for remembering me, Sarah, and all of those who called. I love you all!
Post a Comment