I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
. . .buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks!
Okay, Logan! It's finally done! Come and get it! Happy Birthday! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Can you see the baseball diamond in the pattern? I love you all!
Thanks, Holly. I tried to start some machine quilting on yours' this weekend. However, I think "tried" is the operative word. It didn't go so well and I will have to do some "frog stitching" (you know, rip-it, rip-it) to get it right. Oh, well!
3 comments:
Mom that looks awesome!! :)
Thanks, Holly. I tried to start some machine quilting on yours' this weekend. However, I think "tried" is the operative word. It didn't go so well and I will have to do some "frog stitching" (you know, rip-it, rip-it) to get it right. Oh, well!
Woah, that is really good mom! Cool!
Post a Comment