Ok, so I can't get this formatting thing to cooperate. Not making me too happy but I'm getting tired so I'm not going to deal with it anymore. These are just a few pictures that Mom and I took yesterday to document the procedure. I was extremely nervous at first but it really wasn't all that bad.
Dr. Burton's office is right before Brookwood going down Hwy 31, so I guess Mom thought it was needed to take a picture of the road outside the window where she was sitting.
This was me waiting very impatiently. They didn't take me back until like half an hour after my appointment was supposed to be. I was getting more and more anxious. Oh yeah, and Mom wanted a picture of the waiting room too. It's a pretty nice place.
This is Mom's little corner that she sat in. She brought lots of stuff to do while she was waiting for me.
Where I laid for a good portion of the afternoon. I was very hungry and impatient haha as you can probably tell.
This was my nurse, Margaret. She was way sweet and helpful. We had ourselves a nice little chat and Mom actually warned her before taking her picture.
This light was HUGE. I'm used the little tiny ones at the dentist office. This one was seriously like 4 times the size of my head.
This is Dr. Burton. For those of you that remember me having to get those holes burned in my mouth, he did those too. Except he's lost a lot of weight since then. Mom didn't warn him before taking his picture.
This was me like right after they were finished. Actually, I have no idea where this was. I don't remember it being taken and I really hope that I wasn't actually texting someone, cause if I was, I don't remember who.
And this is me on day 2. I pretty much got like no sleep last night because I had to sleep with my head "elevated" aka, almost sitting up. I am enjoying my pudding, mashed potatoes, ice cream, smoothies, and pain killers. Still a little sore and a little stiff but it's all good.



1 comment:
rock on Meredith. I am glad that it went well and you are on your way to recovery! Thank you for the very detailed photo chronology!!
Post a Comment