Ok, so I've got LOTS of time to kill and had lots of pictures that I hadn't posted and this place has been looking pretty bare lately so I thought I'd make a post or two! I hope you guys enjoy it!
Ok so this picture, I actually took off a video from when I was at Charity and Cliff's right after Christmas. It was just so cute, he was smiling this huge smile and (in case you can't tell) he was clapping, something he was starting to do more and more.


This is just one of CJ and I that I liked. I am so grateful for such ADORABLE nieces and nephews. Each and every one of you. Oh and I will say that it makes me sad that I don't get to see them very often. :(
This is a cute picture of Mom and CJ. I think he just looks so grown up here.

As some of you know, the Keeles moved towards the end of last month. I really enjoyed having them here and (even though those kids are pretty...rambunctious) I will definitely miss them. I put together a little picture cube for them to take with them so here are a few pictures that I used. This is Drew, the oldest.

This is Jackson, he's the middle child. (Can be a little trouble at times)

And this is Bella. Not the best picture of me but hey, I've got worse. Hah

Cami turned...25 at t

he beginning of February and we went to Olive Garden for dinner one night. Not only does she not like having her picture taken but she wasn't very happy with us that we made her wear the tiara. BUT, it turns out that it got her a free dinner! There was a cute little boy and his mother eating dinner at the booth diagonal from us and when they left just a few minutes before we did, they told the waiter they wanted to pay for her dinner!
1 comment:
Great photos Meredith! We do have cute nieces and nephews! Never met that family. Maybe I'll wear a tiara the next time I go to Olive Garden, I mean, if it gets me a free meal! That's awesome!
Post a Comment