


On Friday night my family and I went to the circus (the Ringling brothers Barnum and Bailey: The Greatest Show on Earth) !!!! They came to Huntsville at the VBC and we went!!! It was amazing they had Everything! From levitation to tigers to elephants to walking and dancing on the ceiling!!!! They had it all! and I took some pics!
These are the moving elephants. Then the tigers in a big cage with the trainer. Then the two people on the Rings of Death. They were actually going really fast and jump roping on them and doing back flips while they were moving!!!
We had lots of fun!



2 comments:
If I would have known you guys were going to the circus, I have these coupon codes from when I went to disney on ice with some friends and I could have given them to you! I miss going to the circus! Glad you guys had fun!
That is awesome! Wow, elephants and tigers and rings of death! Holy smokes, it sounds like fun!
Post a Comment