I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Arkansas
On our way to Little Rock Saturday, Holly asked me to take a picture of this water tower because she said she always drives by and wants to take one for Matt but she never can because she's always driving. So this is for you Matt...
That's right...badgers. Thanks Holly and Meredith!! In "The Fox and the Hound" there is an old badger that gets mad at the fox. rrrhhhhh! hisss! (i'm making the fang motion with my hands)
Matt's e-mail addresses generally have something to do with badgers in them so every time I pass the water tower I think of Matt. That's all for an inside joke for me. Maybe I'm missing something too.
I thought it was just because he's always been obsessed with badgers...because of that line in that movie something like "BADGERS?! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGERS!" is that even the right one?
8 comments:
I don't understand why she wants to take the picture for Matt. As usual, am I missing something?
It is hard to see, but under the big letters, BEEBE, it says "Home of the Badgers."
That's right...badgers. Thanks Holly and Meredith!! In "The Fox and the Hound" there is an old badger that gets mad at the fox. rrrhhhhh! hisss! (i'm making the fang motion with my hands)
haha no way you are hilarious!
Seriously awesome! Thanks Meredith for taking the picture. I suppose I should post mine as well. :)
I think this is an inside joke that I am missing out on. What does the old badger in the "Fox and the Hound" Movie have to do with Matt?
Matt's e-mail addresses generally have something to do with badgers in them so every time I pass the water tower I think of Matt. That's all for an inside joke for me. Maybe I'm missing something too.
I thought it was just because he's always been obsessed with badgers...because of that line in that movie something like "BADGERS?! WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BADGERS!" is that even the right one?
Post a Comment