


There's some more, but they are all pretty much just of how bare the car looks without the...outside stuff. Haha...anyways I've got them on my computer and Mom said that Matt and Charles might be interested in seeing them...or anyone else for that matter. Let me know if you would like for me to email you the others!



3 comments:
Is she going to get her Aruba plate back?! We (she) paid good money for that! :) That looks wild and crazy. Oh how I wish I had pictures of all my accidents.
Oh yeah, how did they take the car apart six days BEFORE your accident?! Tell me THAT!
That's a good question, Holly.
The important thing is that Meredith is all right. She is still a little sore, but nothing like I thought she might be.
It sure is great to have insurance! I am also glad that Meredith is gainfully employed this time so she can pay the bills!
Post a Comment