I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
Happy birthday, Charity! (Woohoo! Someone beat Holly to the punch!)
Thanks- I had a great Birthday!
Happy belated birthday. I tried to access the site yesterday but couldn't. I'm glad you had a good one.
Well, I decided to stay in bed. It's so nice to be able to sleep in whenever I want (well, except two days a week). :) Living it up while I can! Glad someone remembered. :)
Holly, you slacker! Enjoy it while you can, because it won't be that long until you have to join the real world again. :)Charles, it's good to hear from you again. It's been a while. Hope you're doing all right.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy birthday, Charity! (Woohoo! Someone beat Holly to the punch!)
Thanks- I had a great Birthday!
Happy belated birthday. I tried to access the site yesterday but couldn't. I'm glad you had a good one.
Well, I decided to stay in bed. It's so nice to be able to sleep in whenever I want (well, except two days a week). :) Living it up while I can! Glad someone remembered. :)
Holly, you slacker! Enjoy it while you can, because it won't be that long until you have to join the real world again. :)
Charles, it's good to hear from you again. It's been a while. Hope you're doing all right.
Post a Comment