This is Aimee...she was a little hesitant to get on at first and she was even more scared once she flipped over, but I think this picture is just adorable.
Stephanie, Aimee, Me and Robyn on the boat! We were on there all day and we had a blast!
Aimee and I...she is such a cute girl!
Jessica and I after the first day on the water
I look mad in this picture but I'm not really...they just woke me up from my nap to go watch fireworks and it took me a while to warm up to them...
Robyn and I in the car on the way to Yellowstone for the fireworks..
Stephanie getting ready for the ride of her life...
I love this picture of Robyn...
...and this one of Aimee...her smile is so contagious!
Jeremy (with some girly glasses on) and Aimee!
So...funny story about this picture: I took a few pictures of everyone else before, during, and after they were tubing. I asked them to take pictures of me when I got on and I got this picture and then like 5 other ones of me struggling to get back on the tube after I flipped off.

These are some of the houses that are right on the water, they were beautiful and I would love to live there some day!

Aimee having a bad hair day...

I loved just sitting on the boat and being able to relax all day.
Stephanie, Robyn, Aimee, Me and Jessica before getting on the boat
Robyn and I!
Aimee and I waiting for the fireworks to start!
Robyn, Stephanie, Aimee and I
Just a couple of my favorite fireworks pictures (for those of you who may have not gotten the chance to see any on the 4th!)
This is the last picture from the trip...we had an awesome weekend and these girls are some of my favorite people (aside from all of you of course). I hope everyone else had a great weekend and I can't wait to be back in Alabama soon!



3 comments:
Meredith that is a cute swimsuit you have on in those pictures!!
It looks like you had a lot of fun! What a neat experience to be at Yellowstone for the Fourth of July! Thanks for posting! (That bathing suit OUGHT to be cute! $$$)
OOO looks like fun. I wish I had a boat! Maybe someday... :)
Post a Comment