Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!!!

I just had to wish Matt a super Happy Birthday! I've been up since 4:30 and keep wanting to call, thinking enough time has passed, but I have resisted. At least I can do it this way without waking anyone up! I hope it's a great day Matt and that you feel every single one of those 24 years! :) You're an awesome brother and we're so lucky to have you in our family!

3 comments:

NanaBell said...

Happy Birthday, too! I thought about posting last night before I left work, but I really didn't expect Holly to get up so early! Hope you have a great day! We all love you!

Charity said...

Happy Birthday Matt- I hope you got our call with well wishes!

Sarah said...

Wow...24. I'm so old. It seems like just yesterday when you were running down Alpine View in your diaper while I was mowing the lawn!!! I love you!