Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summertime

Lots of stuff has been going on here lately! With it being the end of the semester we are all trying to spend more time together and have fun as well as get our work done. This past weekend was our last together so we started it off by helping light luminaries at the local Relay For Life, then we went to Denny's for some (not so) good food. Saturday I hung out with Matt and Jade for a while and then a bunch of us went to the Demolition Derby in town and then we went home that night and had a slumber party with all of our mattresses on the floor in the living room!



I had never been to a Demolition Derby before so I thought it was way fun and definitely something everyone should experience. Here's a video (that I will try to load) of all the action that takes place!



We are going to go here in a little while to take some pictures of all of us roommates together and I might post some of those before I head out of town if I get some time! I will see most of you in a week or two!

4 comments:

NanaBell said...

Looks like you've been having a good time. Did Matt and Jade come up or did you go down? Things have gotten very interesting here (right, Holly?). See you soon, Meredith!

Charity said...

Looks like ya'll had fun! I thought your lights spelled out "Curb"! HA HA I look forward to seeing you soon!

Holly Long said...

Interesting? I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about! Meredith, it looks like you kids are having a blast! See you soon!

Matt and Jade said...

Woohoo! Those were good times...the stadium was filled with the smell of anything that a car could smell like before complete wreckage, and then, of course, complete wreckage.