There is no better motivation for getting out of bed on a day off than to beat mom to the punch! :) Just wishing Jade a happy birthday! Expect to hear from me again tomorrow too! I'm excited to get to take her and Matt to ice cream when I get out to Utah!
While I'm here, quick update. I worked fireworks with my friend Ryan B. for the 4th. Sweaty and stinky, but completely worth the $180 I got paid for it. :) Saturday I spent the day with David, his family, and extended family for his little sister's birthday. Quite fun! Their farm reminded me of Blackberry Hill a lot and even more jealous that mom and Nanny just got back from Virginia. A little sunburn (and no pictures) from swimming in their pool had me for a little while, but otherwise...
Trying to solidify plans for the move. I'm down to 21 days left until I move. Boxes have started to be packed. Graduation party is next week. Then the next week is graduation. It's creeping up faster than I thought. I'm excited to see everyone in a few weeks! :)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy birthday, Jade! I'm glad your're in our family. (Note to Holly: Darn! I'm tempted to come in at midnight, just to get the jump on you. Naaah. . .maybe I'll just post before I leave work. :) Thanks for posting.)
Post a Comment