Thursday, May 29, 2008
Baby pictures
My friend Shannon gave me the gift of a photography session with CJ and I thought I would post the link. Click here to see them. I think they turned out really cute & I thought ya'll might enjoy seeing them. Let me know which one is your favorite. I am hoping to send ya'll a wallet size...so let me know what you think :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Those are ALL so adorable! I don't think I could decide on a favorite!
They ARE all precious, but I especially like #5290. Just think, Meredith, in just about a week, you can take your own pictures of CJ!
I can't pick just one! Maybe after this class is over I can focus a little more on choosing! :)
Okay 5418. That's the one I can't get away from. :) Now maybe I can get some work done!
Wow!!! Those are precious! He adds that much more of a glow to the gorgeous grandchildren club! I'm having a hard time coming up with my favorite. I like 5308, 5348BW, 5365, 5400, 5420, 5440 - selective color, 5418, 5453- LOVE IT, 5456 and 5458- who wouldn't love those. And a favorite? Of just his face, I would have to agree with Holly, 5418 I think. But I really like 5440 and LOVE 5453 in the BW. Can't wait to see him again!! I mean, ya'll :)
Hey wait...wallet size??? So I guess that means if I want a 14 x 17 tinted canvas, I'll have to buy it myself?
Post a Comment