I'm down in Utah for the week spending time with Ashley and the boys and Saturday we went on a hike up in a canyon near by! These are the boys after...
As we were walking up the canyon, the boys kept stopping and picking up rocks to throw into the water nearby, this is just one of those rocks Cody tried to throw.
The boys started to get tired the more we walked so Cody and Josh both were on my shoulders at one time or another, this is just a picture of Josh and I...I think the clouds in the background are beautiful, we couldn't have asked for better weather that day.
Another rock that Ryan picked up...
Cody and his little walking stick he picked up...
Josh with the beautiful scenery in the background.
Viki and I at the park one night with food in my mouth...
Haha, it's been raining alot in Rexburg lately and the ONE day Karen decided to walk to class, she came back and this is what she looked like...she hasn't done it again since then.
This is Alice, Rebecca and I at a bonfire we put on one weekend...

This is all of the roommates, we went out to eat at Craigo's for Aimee's birthday! It's weird for me to not be the youngest in the apartment anymore...



3 comments:
Meredith thank you so much for not posting the big butt picture of me on the blog. I was so worried I was going to scroll down and see it!!
Thanks for posting, Meredith, but I want to see Ashley's "big butt picture." What do the rest of you think? How about it, gang?
I vote for the big butt picture!! :)
Post a Comment