Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Preview of my new nephew!!
I was at Charity's this past weekend for a little bit. I didn't have my camera with me but wanted to get some pictures to share of little prego Charity!!! So I took some on my phone and am putting them on here. They aren't good quality because I took them on my phone. If I remember correctly, she is due in 2 weeks and 3 days? The girls had fun feeling the baby move. I don't think they have ever experienced that before so they thought it was cool. I also got some pictures of Alex modeling her pioneer outfit for her pioneer trek (I think) that is in a few weeks. Cute stuff :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thanks for posting, Sarah. Looks like Alex will be a well-dressed "pioneer"! Won't it be fun to see what little CJ looks like in person?
Charity you look so cute pregnant!! I have to say though, I am so glad it's not me giving birth in 2 weeks and 3 days!
Sarah,
I'm glad you posted these when you did. If you hadn't done this now, it might have been too late!
Post a Comment