Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last day....

Tomorrow ( and I am SOO glad to say it!) is the last day of school! Not only are we done but I will be a FRESHMAN!!!!! Finally!!! My friends and I will be the graduating class of 2012!!! :) almost there!!!!!!! <3 !

7 comments:

NanaBell said...

It's hard to believe you are that old! Last night, Rachel and James graduated from Vestavia Hills High School. Now all of Nanny's grandchildren have graduated from high school. You will be the first great-grandchild to graduate!

Bartholomew said...

Dadgum, if you're old enough to be in high school, then that means I'm real old, and Mom's really old.....

Have a good summer ;-)

Mere said...

Haha, and if you're a freshman in high school, that also means that before you know it, and before your parents know it...you'll be a freshman in college.

Holly Long said...

I was talking to one of my friends yesterday about how you were about to start high school (before you posted, or before I knew you posted) and it was making my bones creak. :) I'm excited for you and your new adventure. :)

Charity said...

Yea, well...when CJ turns 12 years old, Alex will be 26, Samantha will be 21, Cliff will be 49 and I will be 46. Mom that will make you ... , uh, nevermind :)

Al said...

Haha you guys are hilarious!!! :)

Matt and Jade said...

Holy Canoli! I am still very young, but all of y'all are old, haha! I hope to hear of your plans for the summer soon Alex! Congratulations!