Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hey this is funny!! ( to me)

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while my teachers like to stack up the homework right before our final exams!!! Ah!!! Anyways the funniest thing happened yesterday.(or to me) A while back I signed up to play Powder Puff football.( which consists of a week of practice and 1 game). So yesterday in class we were all working in groups on this project thing and I said, "Man I can't wait for P.E." My friend Marcus said "why?'' and I said "because today I am going to play football." And of course he laughed and asked if I saw the Powder Puff game last year and I said no I didn't get a chance to go. He said "Well they were all real ugly, I'm sure all the girls on the team this year are going to be even more ugly." So, I turned to him and said , " I am playing on the Powder Puff team this year.'' ( I said it with a dead serious face because I wanted to see his reaction :) ) He freaked out good he said," Uh.. um.. uh... not every...one is ...ugly...uh this...year..um." His face turned Pink! and I laughed so much!!!! And he was like wait are you really?? And I said Yes!! It was FUNNY!!! Then when I went to P.E. and went to the field he turned and said,"You were serious??" and as a determined Stratton trying to show a guys girls can play I said Yep!! Then I tagged three different people. :)

1 comment:

NanaBell said...

Guess you showed him!! Thanks for keeping us updated, Alex.