Monday, August 4, 2008

Heres a joke or two.... :)

The Doctor and the Chef:
Doctor: Okay I am back with the results....
Chef: Okay how bad is my cholesterol?
Doctor: Um.......we found Bacon Bits.
:) hehe
The Lady and the Officer:
~The officer pulled over an old lady for speeding.
Officer: Ma'am you were speeding can I see your drivers license?
Old Lady: No , I got it taken away last year for drunk driving.
Officer: Then can I see the registration to the car?
Old Lady: No, I stole this car, killed the owner and put him in the trunk.
~The officer went to his car and called for back up.
Back up officer: Ma'am may I see your license?
Old Lady: Yes here it is sir. ( she pulls it out of her wallet)
Back up: Uh. Can i see the registration to the car?
Old Lady: Sure, here you go. ( she pulled it out of the glove department)
Back up : May I look in your trunk?
Old Lady: Sure. ( she popped her trunk)
~The back up looked in the trunk and there was nothing but an umbrella and a few groceries.
Back up: The officer said that you got your license taken away for drunk driving, you stole this car, and killed the owner and put him in the trunk.
Old Lady: oh and I bet that Liar Also told you I was speeding! :)

Moral of this story: Don't underestimate people that are older than you, you don't know when they will be sneaky.......... :) :) :)

3 comments:

NanaBell said...

Seems like I just heard that second joke somewhere, Arkansas maybe?

Matt and Jade said...

I particularly like the moral of the story Alex! Great jokes, thanks!

Al said...

Haha yeah I know a lot of people were there but some weren't and i Really liked it :)