When I realized that I had a lot to update on and was going to be dominating the Woods family blog I decided to officially start a Long blog. I can assure you that David will probably never post on it, but I'm a big blogger so you'll get it all there.
For those of you who don't know, I got the job in Moab and I'm just waiting on the paperwork to come through for my license (and a background check). We're both working with a temp agency to find work until then. The job is pretty much the best job ever as far as benefits are concerned and we're so blessed! Now, just to find an apartment or house to rent.
Thanks so much for all your prayers.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Right on, congratulations!
Hope your license comes through soon and that you are able to find work in the meantime.
Post a Comment